Monday 5 December 2011

1,2,3. . .

goodies for me. Well 5 now actually it's been longer then I meant it to be since my last post about the swap, On day 1 I received a gorgeous lip balm. I had pictured it but blogger is refusing my pictures today. :o( Day 2 was a pretty reel of red ribbon, day 3 a sachet of mint weightwatchers hot choc which I drank that afternoon YUM, day 4 a lovely set of heart shaped biscuit cutters and today I opened a chocolate mud mask. I shall have to sneak off to the bathroom when hubby is around and try and get 10 mins to myself.
I am sorry there are no pictures to show you as soon as blogger is playing the game i'll add some pics of the next batch of goodies that come my way.
Thank you Jenny. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.