Monday 21 May 2012

Charitable Affair

This year I have decided to take part in a charitable fundraising event to raise money for the Youth Cancer Trust. 
Please pop over to their page and take a look at who they are and what they do. I hope like me you will agree they are a worthwhile cause.

So the date is yet to be confirmed but the main event is a head shave. Mine in fact.
So if YOU would like to donate to the YCT by sponsering me I would be very grateful.
You can find my Just Giving page here. 
There is also a little bit of information on the charity and why I have choosen this charity in particular.

Thank you for reading and possibly donating!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, good for you! I really wish I could donate but I can't afford it :( I really admire you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pop over and take a look at your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.