Recovered one seat of six. I was pretty sure I knew what I needed to do but I Googled a couple of examples just to be sure. It seemed fairly straight forward.
Then we discovered to take the pad off you needed to loosen the front legs. I had hubby intervene for me.
The underside of the pad. I removed the black lining.
Stapled on some wipe clean fabric which I love. And will hopefully last a little longer with 3 small people.
Replaced the lining.
And Hey Presto! My first new seat. 5 more to follow tomorrow!
The rear corners were tricky and it's not perfect but it is so much better than the horrible things that were on there before.