Saturday, 23 March 2013

Today I have. . .

Recovered one seat of six. I was pretty sure I knew what I needed to do but I Googled a couple of examples just to be sure. It seemed fairly straight forward. 

Original chair

Then we discovered to take the pad off you needed to loosen the front legs. I had hubby intervene for me.

The underside of the pad. I removed the black lining.

Stapled on some wipe clean fabric which I love. And will hopefully last a little longer with 3 small people. 

Replaced the lining.

And Hey Presto! My first new seat. 5 more to follow tomorrow!

The rear corners were tricky and it's not perfect but it is so much better than the horrible things that were on there before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.