Monday 4 March 2013

Sew many things

I have just found a fantastic site offering quilting cruises. That's just awesome. Not that I will be going on one any time soon but I thought I would share it with you all.
Germany Quilting Tour
They have cruises all over the world where you can quilt. When I am rich and my children are older I would love to go on one with my Mum.
Talking of Mum's I have made a little something for mine for mothers day. It is by no means perfect but I am happy with it. The braid is something from her sewing box many moons ago.
I didn't use a pattern and I did make mistakes but it is all a learning process. I just hope she likes them. 
There is bright sunshine here today but it is still cold outside. And I have noticed crocus coming up at the front of the house. They must have been here when we moved in last year but I don't remember them.
Spring is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Quilting cruises??? That sounds like fun! Thanks for passing on that info! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.