Sunday 23 December 2012

Finished!



Now all we need is the baby to wrap up in it. This blanket has taken me months as knitting is not my strongest point but at the same time I have enjoyed it. Nice to get it completed before Christmas I have to say. On to the next project. I have a couple of things to complete and then I thought I would try my hand at crochet. Watch this space. Not too closely, as you may have to wait a while!
Merry Christmas to all of you. 
I am off to the emergency dentist tomorrow so will be back after Christmas to catch up with everyone's blogs then.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah! What a lovely blanket! It will keep baby very cosy and warm!
    I hope your trip to the dentist goes okay - don't let him do anything that will spoil your enjoyment of Christmas dinner!!! ;-)
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.