Tuesday 23 December 2014

Olaf has landed.

Way way back in the summer sometime I pre ordered some Olaf flannel. I then clean forgot about it until October. It took forever to get here but it was completely worth the wait. It's lovely and soft and so much fun. I only wish I had ordered more now as it's such a lovely fabric.
Anyway today I finally got around to cutting it and now the small boys in the house have matching Olaf house trousers, not pajamas as such as they will get worn around the house as comfy bottoms too. Especially by number two who broke his leg last week and needs easy comfy clothes for his full leg cast. Though number one put his on and promptly fell asleep on the settee.
Madam didn't miss out as I also bought a small piece of pink flannel with deep pink swirls and silver snowflakes on. She had a fit when I took hers off to shorten them a couple of inches. I am pleased with the results for both. The boys were made from the CKC free pattern on Fabric.com and little Misses were from a Burda pattern I had pre cut ages ago and not gotten around to using. I think I cut it before we moved and then moving sort of took over as it does.
I had a quick tidy up of the craft space this evening, while I was banished from the living room for hubby's wrapping, and then sat down to make and went blank, but the place looks neater now for next time. I think am going to spend the rest of the evening with a book. 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.