Sunday 6 February 2011

And relax. . .

So another of the things on my list of 'challenges' among all the usual such as blogging at least once a week, (over and above!!!), reading more, taking the kids on a 'proper' walk every week, (not doing so well, only managed 1, the snowdrop walk at Angelsey Abbey), etc, etc, was taking a relaxing bath once a month, that is not to say I will only wash once a month but tht I will actually take time to relax in the bath. This has proved no easy feat with hubby away on his jollies in the big sandpit and two small people to take care of. However I had an opportunity earlier when number 1 son was asleep and no 2 had dropped off for a nap downstairs. I managed to run the bath, and even managed to get in it for about 10 mins before the siren went off it started as a rumble and a moan so I thought perhaps it was a false alarm and didn't jump out right away but it progressed to the where are you slightly high pitched call of a little human.
I was quite pleased that I got my first attempt in so early in the month it gives me lots of time for a second attempt and if I don't make it I can count this one. After all 10 mins is 10 mins!
I hope you in blogland are all enjoying the last hours of the weekend before the Monday rush starts up.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.