Saturday 30 April 2011

Can you Help a Hero?

Many of you will recognise the Help for Heroes wristband pictured above.
For those of you that don't please pop over to the H4H website and take a look.
It is a cause that many of my friends and I feel very stongly about. So strongly in fact that one of them has pledged to trek Italy's 3 volcanic Mounts to raise over £2000 for the charity.
This is where you come in. If any of you reading this would like to support her you can do so by either donating to her justgiving page or if you are able by donating an item for her first event which is a raffle that is going to be drawn at the end of May.
Any donation of any sort would be really really appreciated.
I know many of you that read this are very craft orientated or have your own business and in many cases both so if you can find it in yourselves to donate to this amazing cause please contact me via this blog and let me know.
Please also mention this on your blogs, tweets, pages etc.
Many thanks to all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.