Saturday 26 October 2013

The writing bug.

I just spent an hour writing an article for the husband for a magazine. It was a work related thing but hubby bless him is not the literary type and people will ask him to do these things. I took pity as it has been going on a while and now feel I could well have trained and tabbed with the AAC team he was writing about. But it reminded me how much I used to enjoy writing. I haven't needed to write more than an email for a long time, being a mother of three small children doesn't really necessitate it. Now the youngest is almost 10 months perhaps I will find myself with a little more free time. We shall see.
I wish you all a very happy half term. We started with a busy day full of crafting and baking. I just hope I can keep up the entertainment for another 8 days. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the dinosaurs!!! What a cute crafting idea! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diaosaurs :-)
    Thanks for calling by at mine. The bravery beads are newly set up thanks to Jozart so if you'd like to find out more please follow the link to the LillyBo quilt blog in my post today. :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.