Wednesday 20 November 2013

What do you do when the husband is watching Machete?

Last night  while the hubby was watching his film I sat and looked at my stash. I have had this gorgeous babycord for a while so I decided it was time to put it to good use.
I was very happy with the result and I think she likes it. She didn't try to pull it off anyway. 
Please excuse the camera it was taken on the kindle and the little madam was determined to try and catch th  kindle and refused to sit still.
What do you do when your partner takes over the tv?

2 comments:

  1. How pretty!
    I'm NEVER in charge of what's on TV. If I don't approve, I get out the crochet, or handsewing, or search Pinterest for hours on end! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You and me both Carly. How are the bits for the stall coming along? x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.