Sunday 8 December 2013

But I did!

And so it turns out that I am now the owner of Simply Sewing. Just in PDF format. I shall have a look and see what I can rustle up to put on here so you can all get an idea of what the book is like. 
We have been getting ready for Christmas here. We had a party at home today with just the family and the boys thought it was great. Yesterday we had cousins over for tea and they all ran circles round us adults. 
I had an end of a stall yesterday with some one else, very last minute, (30mins before the event), but I made a few €'s so I was pleased with that. I also learnt a bit about what people will or wont buy. Always interesting to see what people are interested in.
I hope everyone is getting on well with their preparations for Christmas.
Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.