Thursday 7 January 2010

Thoughts for Thursday.

Well it has been another snowy day here as I expect it has been for most of you. We didn't venture out but did watch the blizzards from the window. All the local boys gathered in the park outside and had a snowball fight after lunch, almost made me want to be a child again.
I was feeling a bit homey this afternoon and so I baked a batch of scones. They were rather yummy if I do say so myself, even the monkey came back for more. He was a bit of a jammy mess by the time he had finished.
Hubby and I then ate a rather large dinner and i'm now more than a little stuffed! He is busy X-boxing, organising his play army as if he didn't do enough of that at work. . .
So I took the opportunity to list a new item in my Folksy shop. It is another of my new glass pearl 'weddings and occassions' range. Though of course can be used for any other wear too. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.