Saturday 10 December 2011

6, 7, 8, 9, 10. . .

I have been a busy girl this week with one thing and another but I have made enough time to open my advent swap gifts in the mornings with my cup of tea.
I have opened a tube of bead letters, a length of gingerbread man ribbon, a pack of paper chains with little robins on which appear to have been acquired by my children and stashed in one of their hiding places, a particularly yummy 3d chocolate father christmas chocolate and a tin of, (well I think it is, it's all in German!), vaseline or similar.
My boys and husband enjoy seeing what I open in the mornings. The little ones were both bought advent calendars by Nanny, (mother in law), and hubby has a string of stockings I bought him the first year we were together and filled with sweets and things. This year he has chocolate coins. We were also given a countdown to christmas with a 'candy cane' (made of plastic), that you move down a number everyday. No 1 son has quickly cottoned on to this and it's the first thing he does every day. Occassionally a chocolate coin has been known to pop out of the candy slot much to his delight.
Christmas is very much in evidence in our house.
Blogger however is still not letting me add pictures. Errors everytime. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.