Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Treats

Marzipan Fruits
This little platter was created by a friend of mine at our Tuesday group. I didn't get a chance to make any as we were planning next term but she did make me a platter too. :o)
I have a few new items from my 'Advent Swap' and pictures that still aren't working so just to update you we have received a Christmas magic painting book, a pretty printed tea towel and a pack of christmas napkins perfect for the busy lunch we are having on boxing day.
How is everybodies Christmas preparation coming along?

1 comment:

  1. Just managed to catch up with your blog, this platter is just gorgeous. I started Christmas on the 1st, all the decs and trimmings, by the 2nd week we had bought all the presents and sent all the cards! Now were just waiting for the big day xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.