Sunday 4 January 2015

Selfish Sewing 2014

I thought I would have a look at my efforts for 2014 and realised I had more than I thought. It has certainly been a productive year and I have learnt a lot.

Sorbetto made in 2013 but altered in 2014.

Sorbetto number 2

No stripe Sorbetto number 3

Anna slash neck 

Anna V neck

Anna V neck 2 my favourite Anna so far

Serendipity Bebe dress - love this one and I see more in the future

New Look pattern

Simplicity - I didn't sew this but aided the sewer

Home made pattern - I think this may have been 2013

New Look Pattern

New Look Pattern

I have loved sewing them all and I mostly love wearing them. I prefer some to others but that's always the way with clothes I think homemade or bought. And the bonus is they all fit.

How was your 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.