Monday 30 November 2009

Soap n things

I logged on to folksy this morning and found the page full of soaps. It got me thinking when we were young Father Christmas always brought a soap for our stocking, we had snowmen and father christmas, I particularly remember apple smells and a snow white which I didn't want to use as she'd melt. We had soap on a rope which we'd hang from the door and your friends would give you little wrapped up soaps for presents. I had my little pony gift soaps one year. They were fab as well.
Anyway I thought i'd share a few of my early morning finds with you all.
This one is called Secret Garden made by Hathor's Bath it looks rather sumptious.

The next soapy delight to catch my eye was this boxed set by Sud 'n Sooth. What a lovely present for Christmas.

My favourite soap for the morning though was Murielle the Cow by SoapyChica it reminds me so much of the sort of thing we would receive.


There were so many more available but I will let you see for yourself on your next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.