Saturday 24 July 2010

Photobucket Mayhem

So I popped on this evening to try and catch up with things while hubby is watching 'The Corpse Bride'. And I found my background had disappeared. Now in fairness I do remember getting a warning about this but it had completely slipped my mind.
So I went back to the CBOTB to find another. Only there were so many I couldn't find a similar replacement in a hurry so I have settled with this for now and will try again when I am feeling a bit more with it.
All my text is the wrong colour now as the background is so light but I will endevour to get this all redone during the week.
Until next time.
Fiona @ Christals Creations

1 comment:

  1. the joys of the internet!

    I'm not brave enough to have a go at a background yet lol....hope you get it sorted :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.