Thursday 15 July 2010

PIF - And an apology. . .

I recently took part in Pay it Forward. You agree to send three items to three people if they agree to do the same. You will in turn receive one item from the person you take the PIF from.
I have been really naughty and have forgotten to blog about receiving my PIF from The Felt Fairy .
I had a lovely packet in the post which my toddler took one look at and decided must be for him. Wrapped inside were a felt bird, some embroidery thread and some ric rac. The ric rac took me back to my childhood and sewing with my mum.
I haven't been able to upload any pictures as I have yet again misplaced the camera/pc lead.
I will endevour to do so in the future.
Meanwhile pop over and see her wares for yourself.
I must now think about what I shall be sending on to my 2 respondees. I never did collect a third even with 73 blog followers and over 200 twitter followers. . .
Apologies for the lack of pictures. I'll do better next time. ;o)
Fiona @ Christals Creations.

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome! And you have a whole year to send out your pifs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.