Sunday 22 August 2010

Where did the Summer go?

It seems as if the Summer is over already and I don't really remember it being here at all. I know there was a week or two of sun way back in May but that was forever ago! But it's not just summer thats passed us by it's time in general. I can't believe my little boy is two already. And we are not far off the second arriving. It doesn't seem that long ago he was just a tiny thing in an incubator cot.
You wouldn't believe it looking at him now.
I have been busy working on some wedding jewellery - very simple glass pearls. The main jewellery is done just waiting for the beads to make the tiara now. It was based on a bracelet I had made previously that the bride to be liked.
I have also been making a bracelet for a lady who bought one from me previously and ended up selling it on to her friend while she was visiting as she liked it so much. She has asked for another and a pendant to go with it. It is a simple twisted wire link bracelet but looks very effective when it is done.
This afternoon we have been making things. My husband and son are just trying to prise the plaster from the cast they made earlier and then I understand we are growing prehistoric creatures. . .
I hope you are all having an equally bizarre and fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.