Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Make A Month - January

Ok so I only made the scarf in January the hat was knitted in December but I thought as it was a set i'd picture them both. Son was after orange and black and you think I could find one. So I dusted off my knitting brain and came up with these. I am contemplating a pair of mittens too but I need a pair of smaller needles for the wrists or they will just fall off. This is the first knitting i've done in years and I was quite pleased with the results as i'm glad to say was the young man in question.

Looking forward to seeing all the other monthly makes. If you've not signed up yet just click on the link on my side bar and add yourself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Wow check you out, you are really off to a good start :) x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.