Monday 28 December 2009

And a dot com is born.

Feeling a little excited and a bit apprehensive as I have launched www.christalscreations.com this evening. There is not a lot on it currently but more will be coming in the next week.
I am not planning on leaving my folksy emporium anytime soon just expanding my horizons so to speak.
I have been working on it for a while and I think I am quite pleased with it. Just hoping the 'shop' facility works ok and doesn't all go to pot. Fingers crossed!!!
I have a few other ideas to expand Christals just a matter of sitting down to it. I also have two boxes of jewellery to list on one or other site and a whole box of de-stash stock to list. Thinking of creating a limited time folksy shop for the de-stash.
I am going to do a little promotion and the 1st ten customers of my new website will receive a free gift.
Blog spot is not playing the game tonight and wont let me upload any pics but i'll get some up here soon.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.