Thursday 10 December 2009

Jewellery time.

Well as this blog is really supposed to be about me and my jewellery amongst all the other things there are to write about I thought perhaps I would add a few pics of things I have been making that have yet to make it to the Folksy emporium.
I sat down last night to go through the stash and was horrified to find out how much there was that needed listing and photographing. I have a few happy days work ahead of me!
The first item is a bracelet i'd made for a christmas present but then decided on something else so it is soon to go up for sale. It is made from turquoise beads and gold stardust beads. Finished with a goldplated toggle clasp.
Next is a pair of fun earrings I made using some beads from a swap that took place on the Folksy forum a while back.
Finally i'll add a picture of a pink and crystal lariat I made earlier in the summer for a fete which had a particularly poor turn out. I have just rediscovered a box of bits that came home that day so watch this space!

Once the holiday is over I shall be adding a few more of these bits and pieces to my folksy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.