Thursday 31 December 2009

My newest addition

Well what with Christmas and getting stranded in Estonia just before and all the festive stuff I haven't been doing a lot of Christals Creations things.
I have of course launched the new web site http://www.christalscreations.com/ but have yet to see any traffic headed that way. Early days and it needs some advertising.
But I did get round to adding a new necklace on Folksy and I am really quite pleased with the photos.
I was given a new camera for christmas and it is a lot better than the camera on my phone which I was having to use previously due to my old camera dying a slow death.
I am looking forward to having a few moments in between looking after the wee man to learn to use it properly and get lots more pretty shiny things added to both my shops.
I can hear a cry from upstairs. I had better go and rescue him from his nap.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.