Saturday 27 March 2010

New additions. . .

I have been attempting to get a bit more get up and go where this jewellery business is concerned. It's all very well to think about it but another to do it. I was in Waterstones earlier buying new storybooks for the wee one and I had a look on the hobby and craft section, but while browsing I realised I didn't need another book to look through. . . I needed to stop thinking about the things I could do and start doing them. I have started off by adding a few new things to my folksy shop. Do pop over and take a look.
I am planning on getting it stocked up again before the beginning of April. Lots of listings expired and a few things even sold!
I am going to leave you with a taste of things to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.