Tuesday 19 July 2011

A birthday suprise. . .

I think I can safely say that my sister is the last person in the world I would expect to be reading my blog so posting a picture here of her upcoming birthday gift should be fairly safe. Christine if you are reading this post Shhhh it's a suprise. . .

It's a maternal line bracelet with ruby swarvoski crystals representing the rubies that would be there if I was able to afford them as the birthstone of July. Thats my sister in the middle on her wedding day and next to her is our mother on her wedding day. Thinking about it that makes our mother younger than my sister here. They were both younger than I was when I got married. . .  I am really pleased with how it's turned out.

We've got a whole host of birthdays coming up, my husband the day before my sister and my eldest son two days after. We're having a Peppa Pig party next Friday for some of his friends. That means I have to make a Peppa Pig cake. .  .Hmm there may or may not be pictures of this to follow. :o)

We're creeping ever closer to the 100 cut off for the giveaway I mentioned in my last two posts. Do pass it on and hopefully we'll be there in the near future.

Have a great week everyone.

:o)

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.