Tuesday 5 July 2011

Where has the time gone?

Tomorrow is the last day of my maternity leave. I can't believe my 'baby' is already 9 months old. Where has time gone? I am so unorganised. I should have been using these beautiful days to photograph jewellery to list on Folksy before the bad weather starts, we've been told thats tomorrow by Mr weather man. . . Too late to worry about that now!
But I really am very unorganised and a little worried about the jump back into being a business person rather than a Mummy! Especially as the little man is teething and up all times of night while the older one has an undescriptive thing going on eith a temperature and lethargy but can't tell me if anything hurts. Gets me up in the early hours in tears and wont sleep unless he has a hand to hold.
I had planned to get organised with ideas for a new website among other things and that just hasn't happened either.
I feel a little like i'm about to dive into a whirlpool but first I need to go and make tea for my tribe.
Until next time. (just realised on hubbys pc so no pics today!)
:o)

1 comment:

  1. 9 months...? are you kidding? Has gone so quick!! Poor boys, sounds like neither are 100% :( Look forward to seeing some new bits soon, business woman :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.