Thursday 21 July 2011

Latest Listings and a bit of Charity.

I have been trying to update my Folksy shop since maternity leave is now over. I have also bought a website host space and domain name. Now I have to figure out building the site. It comes with templates and things I just want it to look right! It will get there soon enough I am sure.
For now though I have added a few new things into my Folksy 'Boutique'. Here is a taster. . .

It's an elasticated Help 4 Heroes bracelet. £1 from the sale of each my Help 4 Heroes items will go to the charity. So far I have sold 1 adult toggle bracelet and a childrens bracelet set. Both were commissioned by people I know locally. I am waiting the payment for the adult bracelet and I will give it a week or so to see if either of the new items listed sells before passing the money on.

I am up to 94 followers now so only 6 more and I will sort out the give away blogged about recently.

See you all again soon. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.