Thursday 11 June 2009

Thursday. . .

Hmm. What has been oing on recently?!
The fish is still swimming about but looking a bit peeky. Maybe it has fish flu?!
The monkey is teething and telling me all about it. Quite loudly most of the time.
I made another bracelet this morning but no pictures as yet. Need to sort the camera out among other things.
We're off to a wedding this weekend. I have been roped into doing a reading. I couldn't say no the bride read at my wedding last year but I do hate standing up in front of people and speaking. And I have a funny feeling when I stand up and walk to the front my son may have something to say! LOL.
Well I suppose rather than procrastinate I had better pack a bag for the weekend.
I hope you all have a good few days and the sun shines long enough for the photos.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.