Wednesday 13 May 2015

MMM - 3, 4 and 5!

I have found this is becoming quite fun. On the 3rd attempt I forgot to take a picture, however as it was undies and a top I had made from a dress rather than made from scratch it wouldn't have shown as much MMM as the other pictures do.
On day 4 of my attempts I received so many compliments it really made my day. The skirt was from a piece of fabric in a large stash I was given recently, I started with a pattern and then changed my mind and winged it. Really please with the result. The top is my Lauren top, having since tried on a Sorbetto I think I might actually make more Lauren's! They fit better. The cardi is a bit big it's H and M last year but the colours went well with the rest of the clothes.
And finally day 5 is a Delphine skirt from Tilly's book which is made from a remnant of fabric left from other projects bought in Germany. The top and cardi are both from shops in Germany, Bessmans and H and M again. I think I bought three cardi's that day in different colours but they are all a little big now. 
How is your Me Made May going?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for calling by at mine. I just had to pop over to see what you'd been making.....wow well done you. That's quite a little production line you've got going there. :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.