Thursday 28 May 2015

Ruby or not to Ruby?

So last night I finally got around to sewing the much talked about Ruby dress. It's a Simple Sew pattern that was free with a magazine. I was gifted a copy of the pattern and I have been meaning to try it for a long time. I even bought some nice fabric to try it out on. However I ended up using fabric from the bundle I was gifted recently the zip was in that bundle too so all in all it was a 'free' sew except for my time of course. I think this is probably a good thing. It's not going to be a regular feature in my WIP pile. It's wearable and I did receive a compliment earlier today but for some reason I just can't place I'm not feeling the love for it as I have with other projects.
I don't have amazing pictures to share but here is one of the back/side.
It will be worn this summer and then we shall see.
I shall have to try and get some better photos later. On a plus side it's another day to add to my Me Made May attempt. ;)
What's on your sewing table/work bench today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.