Tuesday 26 May 2009

Front page news. . .

I thought I had gone a bit crazy earlier when I logged onto Folksy and found one of my creations staring me in the face. I think I logged on at just the right time. Needless to say I was very excited and even took a screenprint to prove it. lol.

Other front page news from me today is my old Brownie group called me, ( I was Tawny Owl until I moved), they are organising an evening where they are going to pack up and post as many care packages as they can for soldiers serving in Afghanistan and have asked us to go along for the evening and join them. This is such a worthwhile cause of course I agreed right away and phoned the local paper to ask them to beg for donations on our behalf. It's not until June 3rd so we have lots of time to collect in extra items to add to those the girls are doing themselves. I will let you know how it goes.

Right the monkey has just dropped off for an afternoon nap so I had better get on with some chores.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog !! I never knew i had so much stuff but the tidying is going well-ish !!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.