Thursday 2 September 2010

2 days down. . .

So I have managed to list something else today fitted in between toddler group and mid wife visits. Another bracelet, in fact another pink bracelet. I love the way the rock crystal sparkles in this one. It's a beautiful stone to incorporate into jewellery design. I Know it's only 2 days and September still has another 28 in it but it's a good start. I have a couple more pieces that are ready photographed then I will have to get desigining and photographing again.

There are lots of people taking up the challenge to list an item a day in September over on the Folksy website. It's definately worth popping over and taking a look to see what other lovely items are up for grabs.

Fiona @ Christals Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.