Sunday 26 September 2010

September September. . .

Well it's almost the end of another month. We have finally given in and turned the heating on it's been so chilly the last couple of days and it just makes the house seem cosy.
There is still no sign of the baby though he did put in another effort on Thursday/Friday. We're just playing along now and seeing how it goes.
I have added another bracelet to my folksy outlet this afternoon. I am trying to get a good collection on there so I can relax when baby finally puts in an appearance.

I need to take some more photos too. I have ordered and received a new dummy especially for necklaces so you can see how they lie when on. Now I need to get snapping!
Thats all for now. We are being asked to build blocks Mummy so I have to go and make a tower!
Until next time.
Fiona @ Christals Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.