Thursday 23 September 2010

Still waiting!

For those of you who read my last post you'll already know we were waiting on the arrival of a certain little bundle of joy. Since then things have been quite up and down but we are still waiting. We have been told i'm OP which apparently maes it all a bit longer and a bit harder unless you can get baby to turn.
I have been religiously sitting with my knees below my pelvis, my back straight or leaning forward, lying on my left side and all the other little things we've been advised to try.
We'll see where we are this time next week. LOL.
I have just been on Folksy and am listing a few new items.
The first one for today is this pretty bracelet - made from glass pearls and glass beads the green reminded me that Summer was over now and so I have called it Summers End.
I haven't quite decided which piece I am going to add next so you will have to pop over and have a look for yourselves later. :o)

Goodbye until next time.

Fiona @ Christals Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.