Wednesday 1 September 2010

Musings from a Suffolk space

I was just looking through my reading list and comparing it to the list of blogs I 'follow' and I realised how redundant some of them are. I must have a clear out and find some new and interesting people to follow. In fact I think to make it more fun I'll ask all of you to suggest to me a really good blog to follow. If I am not in the middle of giving birth by then I may even throw in a little something for the one I find the most interesting.

Talking of giving birth I have to say I'm ready now. Everyday people exclaim at me, Ohh you've popped, Ohhh I haven't seen anyone that big for a long time, Ohh how long did you say you have left. Yes I do resemble someone who decided it would be really funny to stick a giant football up my top. However I suppose I can't complain as everyone also tells me that you can't tell i'm pregnant from behind and that it's all in the bump and nowhere else. Still i'd be quite happy with a couple of weeks rather than the 5 the hospital predict.

I perhaps foolishly have decided to get back into the swing of listing things more regularly and have become a token September Club member on Folksy. I hope to keep it up as long as possible. My offering for today was this rather pretty, (though I do say so myself), pink glass pearl and twisted wire bracelet. It was a lot of fun to make and I thought was quite effective when it was finished.

I ordered a bag of pink mixed glass pearls for a party I was asked to do and the hostess than changed her mind so this is the first of what I anticipate to be many pink pearled items.

I am off to a suprise leaving party tonight for one of the wives who has after 10 years of being settled here got to go and start a new life on the other side of the country. She is excited to be going somewhere new but sad to be leaving her friends. After 10 years there are lots of us that will miss her.
I made her this pendant on a chain as a leaving gift.

Thats's all for this evening as I must help with the wee ones bath before it's finished and then try and find a top that hasn't been chocolated or juiced by said wee one to go out in.

Take care - Fiona @ Christals Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.