Wednesday 17 October 2012

Afternoon makes

Yesterday afternoon the little man had a sleep after a busy morning playing at the soft play with his friends.
I took the opportunity to pop downstairs and have a quick think about something new to make. I am still trying to use up what I have rather than shop for new as there is a phenomenal amount of bits down there.

I found some pretty dragonfly spacer beads I had been asked to buy for some wedding jewellery then the bride changed her mind. I also found a handful of left over freshwater pearls. I have to admit to not remembering what they were from though. But they are very pretty and I love the look of them. The result of my two finds was this rather pretty bracelet. I hope you like it.
This is not the best photo I am afraid. It was rather a dull day yesterday. 

What do you get up to on your afternoons 'off'?

2 comments:

  1. I love the little dragonflies! How pretty! When I've got time off, I can usually be found at my sewing machine! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, the dragonflies are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.