Wednesday 3 October 2012

Gem chip antics

Many moons ago, when I first started liking jewellery and beads I bought a pack of gem chips. 
I can't remember why or where or even when. I imagine I was quite young and didn't have a lot of money and 'semi-precious' seemed like gold, even if they were odd miss matched chips of this and that. 
Over the years I must have used them for the odd project as slowly the collection became smaller. But I have had lurking in the bottom of my bead box for a long time now the last of this magical selection.
If you have been following me recently you will know I am trying to have a bit of a clear out and de clutter in an attempt to be somewhat organised. I am not sure how well this is going to take off but I am trying. 
So this evening I came up with a little project for the last of these chips. Now I know this is nothing fancy or spectacular but I was very pleased with the way it turned out. Teemed up with some silver spacers and added to a little memory wire it makes a sparkly little addition to the best of wardrobes.
Gemalicious!
I know the photo is not the best of quality, my battery was flashing and it's 10 pm so the light is awful. I just wanted to share my evenings creation with you all.
How do you use your left overs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.