Wednesday 26 May 2010

Bannertastic!

LOOK!
I have a new banner, in my shop and now here on my blog. (Though if anyone knows how to stop it looking like it's popping over the edge i'd be grateful for the info).
I am so pleased with it. It would not have been possible without the help of the lovely Helen Jane of H J D Crafts.
She has a wonderful supply of bits and pieces for crafting in her shop. She also has a shop full of beautiful items for the home. Pop over and have a look for yourself.
I particularly like this coffee jar cover - only we don't drink coffee which is a shame.
There are so many lovely people to be found on Folksy it really is worth popping over for a look around.
Until next time - Fiona @ Christals Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.