Thursday 27 May 2010

Nearing the end!

Well it's coming to the end of the May Listers Challenge and everyone seems to be keeping on top of things. 4 days to go. It hardly seems like a month has passed.
I have listed a jade and silver memory wire bracelet.

And below is a selection of the items listed by fellow folksy listers.

Blues and Greens and a sneaky pink in there too!
Pop over to their shops and take a look at all their other fabulous items.
Other BLUE news we had today is that our baby is a boy.
So our toddler will be a big brother to a little brother in around 20 weeks. Makes it easy as we have lots of things already that will be suitable. (And a sneaky thought did cross my mind that while they still young they can share the big room and I can covertly operate from the small room!) But don't tell hubby I said that. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Some really pretty items listed again today and thank you for featuring my crocheted handbag!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for featuring my bracelet

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.