Monday 10 May 2010

Day 10. . . Still going strong!

Well this was my listing for day 10 of the Mad Madness listing challenge. Something with a bit of colour in for the Spring.
And I thought i'd stick with the earring theme and show you all a few more of the challenge offerings. There are of course many other wondeful items from all the sellers taking part.


The fimo discs are handmade and just gorgeous in colour. The turtles make me think of summer and beaches and the blue seedbead earrings are just so pretty.
There is one other item I wanted to show you today purely because I love it!
But Blogger wont let me upload any more photos. It's not playing the game. Instead here is the link direct to the item in NOfkantsCurios.
Please stop by and take a look at all the fab May Listings people are producing.

4 comments:

  1. Earrings galore! People will be spoilt for choice.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thank you for the link!

    Lovely of you!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for showing my earrings. I still have not got the hang of how to put someone elses photo on my blog, but I'm getting there!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.