Friday 14 May 2010

Fridays Listings for Folksy Mayhemmers


Please click on the pictures to visit the shops of these wonderful items all added today on the 14th day of the Folksy challenge that NOfkants has set up.
There were many other beautiful items also added today so do go and visit.
My item of the day was a pair of earrings as picture in the post below made to match the bracelet that I added yesterday.
I hope you are all having a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend.
Christal Creations. :0)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my little fish today!

    Really pretty colour choices, we are a clever lot!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my necklace, almost half way through the month!!!

    keep going were doing well!

    Max :o)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you from me too, for showing my notelets, I'm enjoying the daily challenge & it's lovely to have something featured blogs!

    Paula x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done all you mayhemmers - hoping i'll be back to join in again with the june one!! Lovely picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely thing, thanks for putting on my bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're all quite mad you know that don't you:) I'm not sure I could keep up with listing every day, well maybe if I organised myself a bit better so I didn't have to sit down and list ten things in one go I could, but....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leanne I beg to differ you are just as mad as the rest of us. Which is why we are all so fab!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.