Thursday 13 May 2010

Pearly 13. . .

Another day down.

I was a little more organised today and while hubby played with the little one this morning I hid in the 'craft' room and made this pretty pearl bracelet. I love these pink freshwater pearls and have used them in several projects.

I was browsing through the rest of the May Listers items and made a compulsive purchase of my own.


Now i've already nabbed this one for my hubby from aforementioned little one but click on the picture to see more of Claire's cards.

I am expecting visitors shortly so I will leave you with this for now and will maybe pop back later and show you some more of today's wonders.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift for your hubby from your babe!

    Stunning pearly item today!!!!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.