Friday 14 May 2010

Sunny Start!

What a beautiful morning it was when I got up today. Sun shinning, blue sky and blossom everywhere I looked. I even hung my washing outside again after all these cold days of having it strewn around the house.
My day was made even brighter when my friend came for a cuppa and playtime for the boys and she bought a bracelet and earring set she had seen on Folksy.

I was also very excited as the postman knocked with a parcel to sign for. It was my new revolving earring display for parties and stalls.

I was very excited by it. I can't wait to try it out now.

I have also managed to keep up with my listing a day challenge and today I have added some earrings to match yesterdays bracelet.This is my item for today. I am off to do some bits and pieces with the husband and sprog now but I plan on coming back later to show you lots of the exciting items on the May Listers pages today.

3 comments:

  1. I saw a stand like that when I was searching for one for my first craft stall! I think its too big for me, shame because its so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased with it. Got it for just under £13 and managed to pick up some plastic bracelet/watch type boxes 10 for £4 at same time. Can't wait to use it now. So sad!
    LOL. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display stand. I originally bought smaller ones and wish I had something bigger now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.