Thursday 20 May 2010

Sea Breeze. . .

After naming the bracelet I added for todays May challenge 'Sea Breeze' I thought i'd see if I could find some other sea things to add to todays blog.
I have these two also available on Folksy.
A chunky nautical themed bracelet, perfect for the summer and a children's seaside themed lariat. Can be used as a necklace looped or twisted or as a belt to add a touch of fun.
There are many many seaside themed accessories for house and home on the Folksy website.
It's definately worth popping over for a look to see what you can find.

1 comment:

  1. Your Sea Breeze bracelet is really pretty, gorgeous colours!

    (glad you found my folksy friday helpful- I love those bath melts too- marked the shop as soon as I found it!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.