Wednesday 19 May 2010

It's Listing Time . . .

Well we are all doing a good job in the May Listers challenge. Some people are generating a few sales others are having fun trying to keep up with all the listings.
I have listed a new item this morning perfect for a wedding or special occassion.

There are not many listings yet today as it is quite early but i'll show you what the early bird has brought in. Be sure to pop over to Folksy later and check all the other listings.


Here is a pretty selection of what is on offer today. There are so many beautiful and affordable one of a kind things on sale here that I wonder why we are all still spending so much time on the high street?!
I am off out this evening for a birthday celebration with my neighbour so I shan't be back to show you anymore later I am afraid.
Have a good day - See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my handbag today! Yet again some lovely items from the Mad Mayhemmers!

    I hope you enjoy the birthday celebration you are off to.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my bracelet

    Max :o) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.